Saturday 8 January 2011

Hair.

I am in desperate need of a hair change. My poor locks haven't been snipped since September (!) and I have decided its about time I took the plunge and braved a new hairdresser in London. And while I was super happy with my one length bob I have the hair change itch once again. Usually this is the point where I would whack on some dye but I doubt my current job would be happy about me turning up with any of the colours I am likely to use so styling it will have to be. I have decided I will stick with the one length bob after seeing a copy of Style Me Vintage in Urban Outfitters (and I will get around to buying it) and then realising the salon is right by mine! The Painted Lady. I can keep my cut and style it like this apparently....

 or for a slightly more modern feel see the Yves Saint Laurent S/S 11 campaign.




And maybe it is what I was edging towards in the Summer?
(Cringe, pic of me time)


3 comments:

  1. Me too. Fingers crossed I can manage it, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing, hope you can get it just like that first picture!

    ReplyDelete