Tuesday 4 January 2011

Can You Keep A Secret?

For a start it is no secret that I do not do New Years Eve, well not in the usual dress up, get drunk, spend too much money way. I did indeed dress up, knock back some cider and wine and go out but only as far as the local Chinese restaurant (Sichuan Folk -  by the way, I would recommend). So me and my man were back and under the duvet with more booze in time for Jools Holland. I was getting a little bored of the acts if I am honest until these two popped up. The Secret Sisters. They have a wonderfully haunting quality to their music, and I think thy will come into their own on those balmy, sweat covered summer nights when you can't sleep. Trust me.



Pssst... I know this is not the Jools performance but its lovely nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment